Mostar and Kravice Waterfalls Driver Guide Tour from Split
Morning departure from Split, Pick up at the place of your accommodation at 8.00/8.30 am. We will start our drive towards Bosnia and Herzegovina country. Our first destination for a day is a city Mostar. Mostar is the city of contrasts, wide roads, narrow streets, the traditional Kujundziluk (old bazaar), a city in which the culture and art of the east and west meet. The world-famous Stari Most (Old Bridge) is Mostar's indisputable visual focus. The bridge's swooping stone arch was originally built between 1557 and 1566 on the orders of Suleyman the Magnificent and has been entered on UNESCO's World Heritage List. After time in Mostar, you’ll continue your journey to the amazing landscape of the 28 meters high Kravice falls. Don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to swim under the waterfalls and recharge before heading back to Split. After the time in Kravice, we are going to have lunch in one of the local restaurants where You can try traditional Bosnian cuisine!
per adult from
8 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned comfortable vehicle
- Private Tour with an English speaking driver
- Round-trip private transfer
- Available WI-FI inside the vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop-off from Split and outside of downtown Split (Please advise your exact pick up location upon confirmation)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Lunch (There will be stops at local restaurants where you can enjoy lunch at your own expense)
- Entry/Admission - Kravice Falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Bridge Area of the Old City of Mostar, Stari Most, Mostar Bosnia and Herzegovina
Mostar’s indisputable visual focus. The bridge’s swooping stone arch was originally built between 1557 and 1566 on the orders of Suleyman the Magnificent and has been entered on UNESCO’s World Heritage List.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kravice Falls, Neretva valley, Studenci 88300 Bosnia and Herzegovina
The Kravice Falls, a Miracle of Nature in Bosnia and Herzegovina!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kocusa Waterfall, Veljaci, Ljubuski 88320 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Additional stop for a lunch at a local farm to table. The combination of a pleasant interior, culinary specialties makes the meal in this taverna fine surprise!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotel pick up and drop-off from Split and outside of downtown Split (Please advise your exact pickup location upon confirmation)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.