Mostar and Medugorje Private Tour
Treat yourself to a perfect private trip and visit Bosnia and Herzegovina in one day. Enjoy the ride through Adriatic coast and Balkan countryside. Stop in Neum for coffee break, the only seaside town of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Visit Medugorje a place of prayer, peace and faith. Then we are taking you to Mostar. Old Town famous for its famous Bridge. Mostar is full of history and interesting sights except for the famous Bridge there are the oldest mosque in Mostar Cejvan-cehajine mosque , then Old Bazaar, Kujundzhiluk, is named after traditional jewelers who make and sell their own handicrafts on the street, and also a place where you can find authentic paintings and copper or bronze engraved images of the Old Bridge, old traditional restaurants with local food and girls dressed in traditional clothes and more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop-off from your hotel
- English speaking driver/guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Elafiti Islands, north-west of Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik Croatia
Enjoy in the ride trough Adriatic coast and admire view on the Elaphite Islands. The Elafiti are a group of islands located west of Dubrovnik. With its beautiful landscapes and the sandy beaches attract many tourists.
Stop At: Neum, Neum, Herzegovina-Neretva Canton, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Stop in Neum for coffee break, the only seaside town of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Neretva River, Pla, Mostar 88400 Bosnia and Herzegovina
It is said that this river is the coldest river in the world. It is known for its emerald green color, clean and upstream drinking water. Because of its green color, they call it the Nile of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Stop At: Medugorje, Medugorje, Herzegovina-Neretva Canton, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
A place of prayer, peace and faith. A place we can not describe. A place where a Lady of Peace appeared to 6 children in 1981 and she is still present.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mostar, Mostar, Herzegovina-Neretva Canton, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
The highlight of the trip. Mostar Old Town and its iconic bridge hides a long history, a story about war and much more. Town where the East meets the West will definitely fascinate you.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located Dubrovnik hotel or private accommodation.If your accommodation can not be reached by vehicle, please contact your local supplier to arrange pickup location.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.