Mostar city Tour
Mostar City Tour is unique experience for those who seek something more. It takes you to the most important site of Mostar's history : Ottoman Old Town, Austro-Hungarian promenades and Yugoslavian huge residential blocks. Our visitors will learn about town's history , lifestyle, cultural and religious influences. Mostar City Tour also takes you to the most important sites of the war of 1990's .
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Karađoz Beg Mosque
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Park Zrinjevac
- Entry/Admission - Spanish square
- Entry/Admission - Musala bridge
- Entry/Admission - Old Bazar Kujundziluk
- Entry/Admission - Old Bridge (Stari Most)
- Understanding Mostar's rich history is not fully possible without reaching out of Old Town's core. Mostar City Tour takes you on a journey trough time: from mysterious era of Ottoman Empire and Austro-Hungarian romantic fin de siecle to socialist realism of Yugoslavia. While walking trough cobblestone streets, under the shades of plane trees or war-torn financial district, one will experience dramatic shifts in world's history and their influence on a town which has both thrived and suffered throughout its existence, yet preserved its own way of life. Mostar City Tour takes you to the most significant monuments of Mostar's history from , from early 16th to late 20th century.
Departure Point :iHouse Travel doo
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :After the tour we return to the starting point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.