Mostar Day Trip (with stop in Počitelj) - Max 19 passengers
You will receive the best possible experience with the highly profesionall drivers. All of our cars are Mercedes Benz luxury cars which are air-condition and offer you the most comfortable trip possible.
You will get an in-depth look at Mostar and the surrounding area on this tour, stroll the scenic streets, admire the Ottoman architecture, and learn about the reconstructed Old Bridge of Mostar.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The historic urban site of Pocitelj, Pocitelj BB on the left bank of the river Neretva, Pocitelj 88300 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Počitelj is a well perserved example of oriental culture perched on a hillside. The first recorded reference to Počitelj dates in 1444. Besides its stunning oriental architecture and Ottoman feel, Počitelj hosts the longest operating art colony in southeast Europe.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Old Bridge Area of the Old City of Mostar, Stari Most, Mostar Bosnia and Herzegovina
Driving along the coast of Neretva river we are coming to Mostar which is the center of Herzegovina Neretva Canton. After 4 centuries of Ottoman rule this town is a real mix of eastern and western
cultures, of Christianity and Islam which have left certain traces. The most important core of Mostar is famous Old Bridge, followed by old bazzar and the Coppersmith´s street, etc.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are picking up travelers anywhere in Dubrovnik
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.