Mostar - Herzegovina Day Tour
Herzegovina is often called “California” of Bosnia and Herzegovina due to its climate, number of sunny days and atmosphere. Beside famous Mostar, this region is home to many other natural and architectural attractions.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Kravice Waterfall is a peaceful oasis located in southern Herzegovina. It is the most fascinating natural attraction of the region where you can swim, have a picnic and admire beauties of nature.
Počitelj Castle is a medieval citadel which overlooks the charming Počitelj village. In the past this castle was used as military and watchmen house as a protection against possible intrusions from the Neretva valley. Time spent in Počitelj will undoubtedly be filled with enjoyment and stories on rich Bosnian history.
The same feeling you’ll experience in Počitelj will definitely follow you in Blagaj. Six hundred years old Blagaj’s Tekke (Dervish house) is situated at the largest karst spring in Europe, the spring of the Buna river. They together make a unique and picturesque place which is surely worth visiting.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Sarajevo International Airport, Kurta Schorka 36, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Mostar Airport, Mostar Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Dubrovnik Airport, Dobrota24, 20213, Čilipi, Croatia
- Split Airport, Cesta Dr. Franje Tuđmana 1270, 21217, Kaštel Štafilić, Croatia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.