Mostar Old Bridge & Kravice Waterfalls from Split
A unique Opportunity to have a explore two different countries on one holiday! Discover the hidden attractions of Bosnia & Herzegovina. Visit Mostar Old Town and hear about the Ottomans history in the region and how they impacted the culture and heritage of Bosnia. Continue to Kravice Waterfalls and embrace the beauty of the Balkan countries first hand.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local English or Spanish speaking Guide
- Visit to Mostar Old Bridge & Town
- Visit to Kravice waterfalls
What's excluded :
- Food & Beverages
- Gratuities to your driver/Guide
- Entrance fees where applicable
- Personal spending
- Entry/Admission - Kravice Falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mostar, Mostar, Herzegovina-Neretva Canton, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Tour starts early morning with pickup from your accommodation. Cross borders into Bosnia & Herzegovina, towards the famous Mostar. You will visit the Old Bridge over Neretva River – single arch stone bridge which is a monument under UNESCOs protection. We will also see the Cejvan Cehaj Mosque (the oldest mosque in Mostar), The Old Bazaar named Kujundziluk. then you will have some free time in the bazaar followed by lunch. tour in Mostar followed by free time for lunch (own expense).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kravice Falls, Neretva valley, Studenci 88300 Bosnia and Herzegovina
After we leave to Kravice waterfalls, one of the most beautiful attractions in Herzegovina, You will have free time at the waterfalls. Bring your swimming suite you will have time for a swim or two. After 3 hours free time at Kravice, we will head back to Split.
Passport is required for this tour- crossing borders (Schengen area visa or USA visa)
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pickup - Please contact Local Operator "Traveljaz" 48 hrs before the tour to confirm your pick up time.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This Tour requires minimum of 4 Participants to Operate.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.