Mostar private day tour from Makarska
Visit the historic city of Mostar in southern Herzegovina, in which intertwine the two religions and two ways of life. It’s known for the iconic Stari Most (Old Bridge), UNESCO World Heritage. The nearby alleys are full of shops and market stalls, and the Old Bridge Museum explores the bridge’s long history.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- After picking you up at the pre-arranged meeting point or at your hotel, we’ll begin our journey to Mostar.
On our way to Mostar city we will stop for a 15min coffee break. We will arrive in Mostar around 11:00am.
Depanding on your desire we can organise Mostar sightseeing with local guide (optioni with local guide).
You will have 3h of free time to explore Mostar on your own. Pick up will be at the same place.
18:00h return to Makarska by magnificent coastline road with photo stop.
Possibly the itinerary may be adjusted due to the traffic or bad weather conditions.
Please note: Your passport is required for this excursion.
Departure Point :Hotel/Apartment
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passengers are recommended to bring comfortable items such as proper walking shoes or sandals, daily-casual outfit, a jacket/sweater for the daytime or evening (subject to the season and weather forecast)
- Due to the border crossing with Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- passport is a must!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.