Mostar Private Walking Tour: Experience with Local, Feel Like a Local
Walking tour of Mostar is the perfect combination of city sightseeing with new knowledge about our complicated history, culture, customs, tradition and war that happened in 90's. Enjoy in 2 hours guided tour and find out the real story about city's nicknames "Where East Meet West", "City Of Sun", "Divided City", "City-Case"...
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: T-tours Mostar, Onescukova bb 10m from the Old Bridge, Mostar 88000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Meet all the significant sited of Mostar.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :T-tours Mostar, Onešćukova bb, Mostar 88000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Time :Tour departures up to request / any time of the day. *Note-- In June, July and August tour usually departures in the morning around 8am, 9am or 10am, and late afternoon 05pm,06pm or 07pm because of heat.*
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.