Motag Living Museum Tour from Boracay
Delve into Aklan’s cultural heritage when you join this private excursion to Motag Living Museum. If you want to immerse yourself to the Filipino culture and see the past come to life, this interactive museum tour is perfect for you.
Aklan is known for its pristine islands, specifically Boracay, but only a few really knows how rich the heritage of the province is. Luckily for tourists, there is an interactive cultural expo showcasing traditional crafts, local farming methods, folk songs and native delights in a small barangay called Motag. It is none other than the Motag Living Museum.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Transportation during the tour ● Pick up and drop off within Kalibo or Caticlan (Shared)
- Entrance to the Museum
- Traditional snacks
- Interactive activities and learning local crafts
- Group photo with the performers with the local carabao
- Our coordinator will escort you to the boat pick-up location
- Entry/Admission - Motag Living Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Motag Living Museum, Motag, Malay, Aklan Province 5608 Philippines
it is an interactive cultural expo showcasing traditional crafts, local farming methods,
folk songs and native delights in a small barangay called Motag. It is none other than the Motag Living Museum.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Kalibo, Aklan, Philippines
2: Caticlan, Malay, Aklan, Philippines
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off within Kalibo or Caticlan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.