Mother Tree-to-Chocolate Tasting
Come to The Chocolate Factory - Altisimo Chocolate, Coffee & Bistro
Downtown Cuenca, Ecuador
The History of cacao in Ecuador is partly a well kept secret. Also is the saving and preservation of the Mother Heirloom trees. We use only this type of rare cacao in order to make the finest chocolate in the world which will expand your senses of flavor. Preserve and Taste The Rare.
Before or After your Tasting tour enjoy our 85 seat bistro for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner, we also offer Hot Chocolate, wine, beer in addition to well and mixed drinks.
per adult from
20 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- Includes 3 single estate chocolate samples and lemon mint water as a palate cleanser.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Altisimo Chocolate, Gran Colombia, Benigno Malo 8-86 y, Cuenca 010101, Ecuador
Explore the terroir of Ecuador with this 20-minute taste and sensory driven journey with our chocolate experts through the making of high-altitude artisan craft chocolate from the ancestral trees to the cacao pod to our finished chocolates and bars. We provide chocolate samples and instruction on how to taste fine chocolate.
If your short on time, this 20-minute "Mother Tree-to-Bar Tasting" will ready your appetite for more extensive tastings and parings. This beginning tour/tasting is perfect for curious chocolate lovers of all ages and skill levels who want to taste some of the worlds best rare chocolate.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Altisimo Chocolate, Gran Colombia, Benigno Malo 8-86 y, Cuenca 010101, Ecuador
Departure Time :5/15/2019 - 10/25/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.