Motherland Cooking Xperience
We take you on an exciting African culinary and music journey in an intimate and interactive setting.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Dinner - Meal Prep Kit for online or virtual experiences or dinner for in-person experiences.
What's excluded :
- We will demonstrate how to cook 3 African dishes. We will learn about the countries that these dishes come from, the ingredients, and cultural significance. We will also enjoy live music from an African musician while we sample our creations.
Due to COVID - 19, we have taken this experience online. After buying your tickets, you will be sent a Meal Prep Kit with all the ingredients and instructions. On the day of the event, you will use the zoom link we send you to sign in and we will cook with you and enjoy live music while exploring the continent of Africa.
• Goat Pepper Soup served with some bread
• Cameroonian Grilled Fish with stewed spinach and fried plantains.
• Puff Puff with 3 dipping sauces and tropical fruit salad
Departure Point :Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/5/2020 - 8/2/2022
Friday - Saturday: 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.