What better way to experience the tranquil and serene feeling of the narrow village streets! Driving through the Maltese narrow countryside lanes between rubble walls makes one really and truly feel in sync with nature. Combine this with stops at historical and cultural places of interest along the route, and you have the best combination of a sunny, healthy and relaxed holiday. Distances between towns and villages are very short, and are reached with little or no effort at all.
The islands of both Malta and Gozo offer unique opportunities to experience a day's out biking with a difference. The landscape changes with every twist and turn, driving through the gentle undulating slopes, often with country views and sea views on both side of the route.
per adult from
10 to 15 minutes
What's included :
- Airport/Departure Tax
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- In order to enjoy and properly explore the Maltese Islands at your leisure, you must rent your own scooter or quad. Renting a scooter or a quad from MotoRentals is extremely easy. When you rent a scooter or a quad from MotoRentals, you are certain to receive an efficient, friendly and fast service at the cheapest rent for a scooter or a quad prices on the island.
MotoRentals gives our clients an extra peace of mind when booking a rental through our website. No booking fees, no cancellation fees and no additional charges for flight delays.
Departure Point :Imhasel, Mosta Road, St Paul's Bay, Malta
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.