Motorcycle Adventure Tour Gold Coast 883
This tour is the only motorcycle tour operating on the Gold Coast that supplies participants a Harley Davidson motorcycle to use for the duration of the tour.
Safety gear is included with the tour at no extra cost , and a lead rider is provided for each tour.
This tour is designed for motorcycle enthusiasts who want to get away from the pressures of city life and ride through some of the best scenery on the Gold Coast.
Participants only need to supply a valid motorcycle License over 600 cc engine , long pants and shoes suitable for riding . Security deposit will taken on the day of the tour and refunded once the tour has ended.
per adult from
What's included :
- Harley Davidson motorcycle
- motorcycle helmet
- riding gloves
- riding jacket
- lead rider
What's excluded :
- Snacks - refreshments are available to purchase at Jacobs well
- long pants or shoes suitable for riding
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coombabah, Coombabah, Gold Coast, Queensland
Lead rider will meet you here for the start of your Creek to Coast motorcycle adventure tour, locals love to relax here as it offers plenty of shade from abundance of mango trees that cover the foreshore.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Hope Island, Hope Island, Gold Coast, Queensland
Marina area popular with recreational boating and water sport activities, bridges and canals
Pass By: Pimpama, Pimpama, Gold Coast, Queensland
start of the sugar cane fields and rural farm land
Stop At: Jacobs Well, Jacobs Well, Gold Coast, Queensland
Half way point of the journey plenty of time to grab a refreshment and explore this small coastal town.
enjoy the crystal blue water views and take some time to relax ,toilet amenities are available here.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Gold Coast Fishing Spots - The Esplanade Park, The Esplanade, Coombabah QLD 4216, Australia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- helmets supplied are suitable for glasses all our helmets have tinted visors
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.