Motorcycle Tour - Half Day
Our motorcycle tours take place in a National Forest on some of the most amazing single track in the country. We are permitted to guide in three different mountain ranges in Utah and have terrain available for every level of rider. Our guides will make sure you have the time of your life and show you the best of what Utah has to offer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- KTM XC-W TPI Motorcycle Rental
- Use of motorcycle gear if you don't have your own
- Entry/Admission - Uinta National Forest
What's excluded :
- Snacks - You may want to bring snacks.
- Bottled water - Please bring plenty of water.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uinta National Forest, 2460 S Highway 40, Heber City, UT 84032-3651
We will be riding in the Uinta National Forest
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Soapstone Area Parking, FR 142, Kamas, UT 84036, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.