Motorcycle Tour - Highlights of the "Costa Brava"
We leave the city and head towards the cost road north of Barcelona. We ride for approx 45 mins and stop for a coffee & pastry in the coastal village of Sant Pol de Mar to have breakfast by the sea. We then continue our journey to Tossa de Mar to visit the castle. We take the "GI 682" coastal road which offers a twisting road with spectacular views , this road is featured in many guides as one of the best roads in Europe. We get to see on the best coastal roads in Europe and stop in the coastal towns and villages along the way which all different but equally charming. Lunch is in the fishing village of Palamos where freshly caught fish is available on the menu of the local restaurant but also they offer a variety of fresh local products.
FULL RANGE OF TOUR AND MOTORCYCLES AT OUR WEBSITE
per adult from
What's included :
- Helmet & Gloves
- Breakfast - Coffee & Pasty
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- Lunch - Lunch is not included to give us the flexibility on schedule and so you can choose a suitable dish from the menu
- Fuel/Gasoline (Collect full & return full, approx cost €20-€25 per tour)
- Security Deposit €1000 paid by credit card when collecting the motorcycle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sant Pol de Mar, Sant Pol de Mar, Catalonia
Our first stop where we have a light breakfast & hot drink in the small town of Sant Pol, we visit a small cafe that has views of the town & coast. Here we can talk a little more about the route for the day and get to know the group a little better.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Tossa de Mar, Tossa de Mar, Costa Brava, Province of Girona, Catalonia
We stop at the castle that dominates the town where we can enjoy some amazing coastal views of the town and surrounding area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sant Feliu de Guixols, Sant Feliu de Guixols, Costa Brava, Province of Girona, Catalonia
We arrive here from Tossa de Mar via the famous "GI682" coastal road that offers 23kms of spectacular views with a turn for every day in the year! (365) this part will last for approx. 40 mins including stops.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Palamos, Palamos, Province of Girona, Catalonia
Palamos is working fishing village located on the north of the Costa Brava it has a port, beach and picturesque town. Its home to some of the best restaurants on the Costa Brava so naturally this is where we will stop and eat!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Plage de Sa Tuna, Begur Spain
The last top on our tour we visit a small cove where the old whitewashed fishermen’s houses still stand. There is another smaller cove to the right which can be reached along the coastal path and is known as s’Eixugador, a place of untamed and delightful calm. Due to its secluded position and the winding access route, Sa Tuna is always an unexpected discovery for visitors, especially those on two wheels!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Carrer de Vilamarí, 49, 08015 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Valid Driving license or international driving permit required for this tour
- Most travelers can participate
- Credit card deposit of €500-€1000 Depending on motorcycle
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.