Motorcycle Tour of Athenian Mountains - BMW G310GS
A spectacular motorcycle tour offering amazing views of the Athenian capital. The sites, the routes and the amazing scenery set up the table for this unique motorcycle tour
per adult from
What's included :
- The rental of the BMW G310GS is included in the price
- Helmet is provided
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parnitha 136 72, Greece
n exceptional route full of twisty roads and captivating view of the Athenian Capital. We will see the Bafi refuge camp in an altitude in excess of 1000 meters with the most stunning Athenian views. We will taste great delicacies and relax in the forest making the hassling city a memory of the past! We will also see “The Park of the Souls”, a remarkable open space exhibition of wooden sculptures created from burned logs that will instantly captivate you. The deserted sanatorium makes an excellent visit for the aspired photographer!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Tatoi, Acharnes 136 77, Greece
The summer retreat of the Greek Royal family. The flora and the fauna of the Estate is spectacular and the vast size of the estate within the city limits make it impressive to say the least. We will visit the summer Royal Palace as well as the Royal tombs and be part of the Greek Royal history.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Penteli, Penteli, Attica
he mountain known for its world class marbles. The world famous Acropolis was made by the nearby marble quarry and still stands impressively overlooking the Athenian capital.
Stop At: Hymettus, Kesariani, Athens Greece
The winderful mountain overlooking all of Athens with majestic views of the capital and a marvelous aesthetic park that included the Monastery of Kessariani
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Par. Leof. Vouliagmenis 339, Ilioupoli 163 46, Greece
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.