Motown Tribute Show
The ORIGINAL MOTOWN TRIBUTE SHOW in Myrtle Beach - This complete cast of 6-9 incredibly talented men and women will walk you down memory lane. Come enjoy an evening of soulful entertainment, as you embark on a musical journey through the history of Motown, a genre that broke down social barriers and infused music of the 60’s and 70’s with life and rhythm. Motown crushed barricades, changed lives, and had all of America moving to the same beats.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - GTS Theatre
What's excluded :
- Visit: GTS Theatre, 1220 Port Dr Next To Jamin Leather, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577-6346
This musical cabaret revue features dynamic and exciting performances. Prepare to start “Dancing in the Streets,” celebrating the music and musicians of a powerful era, including Diana Ross, The Four Tops, Martha & the Vandellas, Stevie Wonder, Temptations, Marvin Gaye, Jackson 5, Lionel Richie, Gladys Knight and many more!
Departure Point :GTS Theatre, 1220 Port Dr Next To Jamin Leather, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577-6346
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise at time of booking if you are bringing a wheelchair
- Seats are assigned by the theater and will not be known in advance
- Most travelers can participate
- Must be at theatre at least 20 minutes prior to showtime. Late arrivals may not be seated until intermission.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Upgraded our air filtration system to M.E.R.V. 13 Hospital Grade. Half of the seating has been taken out to allow for social distancing. Customers and Staff must wear a mask so cast does not have to wear a mask when performing. Intimate Experience only 84 people maximum per show.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.