Mount Cathedral with English Guide
In this half day tour you will get to visit the area in and around the mountain and ascend to the top to see the area from an astonishing 1030 meters above sea level. We will start our journey away from Bariloche on Avenida Bustillo towards the scenic LlaoLlao Hotel. The natural beauty is inescapable and you'll quickly realize why Bariloche and the surrounding region is named for its lakes. After passing theportof Playa Bonitawe will take a sharp turn and arrive atthe scenic Virgen de las Nieves. As our drive continues we will reach the Cathedral Mountain and visit the resort. We will stop here for a short break and free time to see the resort and ski village. You'll find quaint shops, cafés and places to rest. If you happen to be there in the winter months you'll undoubtedly run into skiers zooming down the mountain.After out stop at the Cathedral Mountain we will begin our return to Bariloche, winding through natural forests and passing by unforgettable landscapes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Optional Chairlift (USD 30)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Carlos de Bariloche, San Carlos de Bariloche, Province of Rio Negro, Patagonia
we pick up all passengers in centrally located hotel in Bariloche, and heading to Mount Cathedral.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Edificio Telesilla Sextuple, 10 piso Base Cerro Catedral, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
Cerro Catedral is a mountain located 19 kilometres (12 mi) from San Carlos de Bariloche, and inside the Nahuel Huapí National Park, in Patagonia, Argentina.
The mountain is the biggest ski center in South America and in the Southern Hemisphere, with a skiable area of 6 km2 (2.3 sq mi), 120 km (75 mi) of ski runs, and a lift capacity of 35,000 skiers per hour. It is also popular due to the views of the Nahuel Huapi lake. There are also a number of hotels and hostels at the foot of the mountain, and a summer hikers' hut called Refugio Lynch on one of the tops of the mountain.
During the summer, the Refugio Frey and a camping accommodate trekkers and rock climbers next to Tonček lagoon, near the Torre Principal; Catedral's highest point.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Playa Bonita, Calle Lago Lacar Bustillo Km 15400 7, San Carlos de Bariloche R8401DKA Argentina
After passing the portof Playa Bonitawe will take a sharp turn and arrive atthe scenic Virgen de las Nieves.
Pass By: Llao Llao Golf, Avenida Exequiel Bustillo 8409, San Carlos de Bariloche R8402AFF Argentina
We will start our journey away from Bariloche on Avenida Bustillo towards the scenic Llao Llao Hotel. The natural beauty is inescapable and you'll quickly realize why Bariloche and the surrounding region is named for its lakes.
Departure Point :San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.