Mount Cho Oyu Expedition
Mount Annapurna Expedition is a wondrous trip through diverse landscape and culture complete with rich mountain vistas, terraced fields, quaint Gurung villages and a wide variety of flora and fauna. Annapurna is a massif in the Himalayas in north central Nepal which is 55 kilometers long. The Annapurna massif is bounded by the Marshyangdi River on the east & north, the kali gandaki gorge on the west & by awesome Pokhara valley on the south. Annapurna massif includes one peak more than 8000 meters, thirteen peaks over 7000 meters & sixteen more over 6000 meters. During Mount Annapurna Expedition we scale Annapurna I 8091 meters.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3 meals during trek and climbing
- All overnight accommodations while on the trek and climb
- Mountain climbing equipments
- Experienced Climbing Sherpas
- Accomodations in Kathmandu(B/B)
- Salary & Wages of Office Staff
- Travel & rescue fees of office staff
- Permit fees for mountain climbing
- all meals & accommodation of office staff
What's excluded :
- All Expenses not mentioned above
- Lunch and dinner at Kathmandu
- International Airfare
- Airport departure tax
- Personal equipments & extra services
- Travel as well as Rescue Insurance & trip Cancellation
- Nepal Visa Fees
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotels.
Day 02-04: In Kathmandu optional tour and preparation for Annapurna Expeditions.
Day 05: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (914m.) takes about seven hours.
Day 06: Pokhara to Tolka (1700 meters) takes about 4-5 hours(L&D)
Day 07: Tokla to Chomrong(2170 meters) takes about 5-6 hours(B/L/D)
Day 08: Chomrong to Himalaya (2920 meters) takes 6-7 hours(B/L/D)
Day 09: Himalaya to Annapurna Base Camp(4130 meters)(B/L/D)
Day 10: At Annapurna base camp rest and acclimatization.
Day 11: Climb to Advance Camp 5,600m.
Day 12: An acclimatization Day at Advance Camp
Day 13-33: Ascent of Mt. Annapurna within 20 days.
Day 34: Return to Base Camp
Day 35: Clean up the base camp and packing for return journey.
Day 36: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo(2310 meters) takes about 6-7 hours(B/L/D)
Day 37: Bamboo to Jhinu Dhada(1780 meters) takes about 5 hours(B/L/D)
Day 38: Jhinu to Pokhara(827 meters)(B&L)
Day 39: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu takes about seven hours
Day 40: Departure Day
Departure Point :Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.