Mount Conner 4WD Small Group Tour from Ayers Rock including Dinner
This is a unique and exclusive experience to Mt Conner, located 100-kilometers east of Uluru. This is the quintessential Aussie Outback experience. This fascinating tour will introduce you to life in the desert. Absorb the ambiance of the Red Centre without the crowds as we venture into an extraordinary environment by 4WD.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Travel in comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop off from all Ayers Rock Resort hotels
- Professional guide
- Appetizers with sparkling wine and light refreshments at sunset
- Home-cooked dinner
- 1 bottle water and refill
- Entry/Admission - Mount Conner
- Entry/Admission - Curtin Springs
What's excluded :
- Beverages other than those specified
- Car Seat for infants (0-4 years) - mandatory for vehicles in the Northern Territory - $60 payable direct
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Conner, Lasseter Highway Curtin Springs, West MacDonnell National Park, Northern Territory 7140 Australia
Mt Conner is situated on a vast, fully operational, privately owned cattle station, called Curtin Springs Station. While the dams on the property were constructed for watering cattle, here you will find the perfect natural habitat for red kangaroos and a vast array of birds and reptiles of the Red Centre.
You will discover an ancient inland salt lake and learn about the European history of the region. While you enjoy a glass of sparkling wine, you will be captivated by the spectacular changing colours of sunset over Mt Conner before returning to relish a three-course outback dinner prepared by the cook at Curtin Springs Station.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Curtin Springs, Lasseter Highway, Alice Springs, Northern Territory 0872 Australia
Return to Curtin Springs Station to relish an outback dinner prepared by the cook, before returning back to Ayers Rock Resort.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying at Emu Walk apartments, your pick up location will be Desert Gardens hotel.If you are Staying at The Lost Camel, your pick up location will be Sails in the Desert Hotel.If you are staying at Curtin Springs Station, please contact SEIT Outback Australia Directly.Pick up times differ depending on the time of year. On arrival into your Ayers Rock accommodation please call to reconfirm your touring pick up time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Maximum 11 participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tours are conducted in a travel bubble. The group travels together without sticking to social distancing measures, however the guide will ensure you are kept away from other travel bubbles in the area. Please BYO PPE as it will not be provided. A Covid 19 form is to be filled out on tour departure.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.