Mount Ernio Hike From San Sebastian
This full-day tour combines a morning hike to Mt. Ernio with the visit to the fishing town of Getaria where you can enjoy the best charcoal grilled fish & seafood. If you feel that a few days in San Sebastian is getting away from it all, you haven’t discovered the solitude and breath-taking beauty of our natural parks and mountains. It’s like a break within a break. The hills and mountains of our region makes it ideal for hiking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- PRIVATE GROUP
- ALL TRANSPORTATION COSTS
- LOCAL BASQUE DRIVER/GUIDE
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Getaria Fishing Port, Getaria Spain
After the morning hike we will take the car and go to the coast to visit Getaria for lunch. Despite being very small it has a well-deserved reputation for its grilled fish restaurants, the Txakoli wine, and its two illustrious sons: the famous fashion designer Cristobal Balenciaga, and Juan Sebastián Elcano, the first man to circumnavigate the earth. Before coming back we will visit the extensive green fields packed with vineyards of the local white wine, Txakoli, overlooking the sea.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The tour will start and finish in your accommodation
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.