Mount Gay Rum and Cocktail Workshop in Barbados
Following a Signature Rum Tasting at the Mount Gay Visitor Center, your mixologists will guide you in crafting your own signature cocktail for a small-group cocktail making competition! The Cocktail Workshop is geared for adults only and It features all components of the Signature Rum Tasting as well as time for shopping.
per adult from
What's included :
- Complimentary rum punch
- Professional and knowledgeable Brand Host
- Reasonalable size Groups
- Rum Tasting
- Cocktail making session
- Entry/Admission - Mount Gay Visitor Centre
What's excluded :
- Food and additional drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Gay Visitor Centre, Spring Garden Highway Exmouth Gap, Brandons, Bridgetown Barbados
The Mount Gay Visitor Centre you will discover the history of Mount Gay on a Tasting Experience. The Tasting will kick off with complimentary rum punch which you can enjoy while your Brand Host takes you through the Legacy Museum. Experience a fascinating glimpse into the illustrious history of Mount Gay Rum and the island of Barbados.
After the tasting, the fun continues with a cocktail making session. The mixologists will guide you in crafting your own signature cocktail and there will be competition for who can make the best cocktail! After the session you will be given time to visit the gift shop where you can purchase bottles of rum, gifts or souvenirs. Many of the rums can only be purchased on the island! You can also enjoy finger foods or lunch for purchase at the Live Grill.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Mount Gay Visitors' Centre, Spring Garden Hwy, Bridgetown, Barbados
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Attention: COVID-19 Safety Protocols established by the Ministry of Health & Wellness in Barbados - The wearing of masks, sanitizing of hands, social distancing and temperature checks will be strictly enforced.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.