Mount Gay Signature Rum Tasting in Barbados
Set against the brilliant blue of the Caribbean sea and sky, our Visitor Experience invites guests from around the world to discover the secrets behind Barbados' finest spirit. Greeted in our lush green garden, visitors will explore the history, heritage and craft of Mount Gay Rum while enjoying a rum tasting to complete the experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Complimentary Rum Punch
- Professional & Knowledgeable Brand Hosts
- Reasonably sized groups
- Tasting of 3 Rums
- Entry/Admission - Mount Gay Visitor Centre
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Gay Visitor Centre, Spring Garden Highway Exmouth Gap, Brandons, Bridgetown Barbados
Tour times - 9:30, 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 1:30, last tour 2:30.
On the Signature Rum Tasting you will learn about the rich history of Mount Gay Rum after meeting your Brand Host, the tour will kick off with complimentary welcome Rum Punch. While you enjoy your cocktail your host will take you on a journey through the Legacy Museum which offers visitors a fascinating glimpse into the illustrious history of Mount Gay Rum and the island of Barbados.
From there, you will view a short film which gives an explanation of the process of how Mount Gay rums are produced. Next, you will be taken to the Tasting Room where you will enjoy an experience of flavour of 3 Mount Gay rums. Your host will walk you through the tasting explaining the differences between each rum that you taste.
To complete the tasting, you will then be taken to the Signature Bar for a chance to indulge in some wonderfully crafted cocktails with the very knowledgeable mixologists. After the tasting, make sure to visit the gift shop to purchase some bottles or souvenirs for yourself. Some of the rums can only be purchased on the island! You can also enjoy finger foods or lunch for purchase at the Live Grill.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Exmouth Gap, Bridgetown, Barbados
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Tour Times - 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 1:30, Last tour 2:30
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Attention: COVID-19 Safety Protocols established by the Ministry of Health & Wellness in Barbados - The wearing of masks, sanitizing of hands, social distancing and temperature checks will be strictly enforced.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.