Mount Lycabettus Walking Tour in Athens
A green protrusion that towers above the Athenian cityscape, Mount Lycabettus is one of the city’s most stunning natural features. On this adventurous, 3-hour walking tour, strap on your most comfortable shoes and set out to conquer its heights. As you climb, your guide will school you in the mountain’s unique mythological lore; after you’ve summited the peak, you’ll also have the chance to stroll around some of Athens’ most traditional districts.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mount Lycabettus, Athens Greece
The highest hill of Athens, and the great view.
We talk about the legends and history of Athens
Pass By: Dexameni Nipiagogio-Bar-Girokomio, Dexameni Square, Kolonaki, Athens 106 73 Greece
While we are walking down we ll stop to Dexameni square.
Dexameni means cistern in Greek, the square took its name from a Roman Cistern, the area was before a work class neighbourhood, after 1930 many artists, poets and writers leaved around. We could stopo for a coffee in the historical cafe there which was the meeting point for the artists.
Pass By: Kolonaki Square, Pl.Filikis Eterias, Athens 10673 Greece
Kolonaki square hides a secret that only locals know, we discover it together
Pass By: The Academy of Athens, 28 Panepistimiou Avenue, Athens 106 79 Greece
We are heading also to the Neoclassical Trilogy of Athens
Pass By: Kolokotroni Statue, Stadiou 13, Athens 10561 Greece
We are heading to old Parliament, and through Kolokotroni street, we end our tour at Monastiraki square.
Departure Point :Evangelismos metro station, Athens 106 76, Greece
Return Detail :Monastiraki, Athina, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or wheelchair users
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.