Mount Mamquam and Alpine Lakes Seaplane Tour from Vancouver
Take in the aerial splendour of hanging glaciers and knife-edged peaks on this picturesque seaplane adventure tour. Breathe in the fresh alpine air and relax whilst enjoying the breathtaking views.
From May to September, land on the crystal-clear water of an alpine lake before taking off as snow-capped mountains create a breathtaking backdrop.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1-hour seaplane flight
- Carbon offset levy
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harbour Air Seaplanes, 1055 Canada Pl Unit #1 Burrard Landing, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 0C3 Canada
In the summer, snow-capped mountains create a breathtaking backdrop as you land on the crystal-clear water of a secret alpine lake where the air is fresh and the views are spectacular. You will taxi briefly on the lake before continuing your one hour aerial tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Mamquam Mountain, Fraser Valley F, BC V0N, Canada
This spectacular seaplane adventure tour departs Vancouver Harbour and features the hanging glaciers and knife-edged ridges of Mount Mamquam (2,600 meters/8,450 feet).
Pass By: Vancouver, Vancouver, British Columbia
Return to a one of a kind aerial view of beautiful Vancouver as you descend, before landing in historic Coal Harbour.
This tour operates year round and only includes an alpine lake landing in the Summer.
Departure Point :Harbour Air Seaplanes, Unit #1 Burrard Landing 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC V6C 0C3, Canada
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All passengers travelling must be ambulatory in order to fly. A mobility assistance device, such as a wheelchair or cane, may be used by a passenger to get from the terminal to the aircraft, however, passengers must have the ability to walk on and off the aircraft with minimal or no assistance.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Passengers will be required to complete a health declaration form before travel Passengers may be denied boarding who may be deemed unfit to travel.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.