Mount Olympus and Dion Full-Day Trip from Thessaloniki
Enjoy a full-day, small group tour close to the highest and most famous mountain in Greece, Mount Olympus. Olympus was notable in Greek mythology as the home of the Greek gods, from atop the Mytikas peak. Mount Olympus is also noted for its very rich flora and the several unique species found there. You will also visit also the archaeological site of Ancient Dion which was an important religious center regarding the worship of the Greek Gods.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by luxury A/C bus
- Professional and licensed guide
- Pick-up/drop-off from designated meeting points
- All taxes
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch & drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance fees (8 Euro per person)
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Museum of Dion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Archaeological Museum of Dion, Dion Greece
Your departure will begin early in the morning heading to Dion, which is situated at the footsteps of the famous Mount Olympus. This mythical home of the Gods is where Phillip II came to celebrate his victories. His son, Alexander the Great, offered rich sacrifices to the Gods before leaving for his legendary expedition into Asia. Visit this archaeological site for one hour and the accompanying museum for 30 minutes. After your guided visit you may use your free time for lunch or coffee at your discretion.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mount Olympus, Greece
Continue your day trip with a visit to the traditional village of Litochoro, one of the most beautiful villages close to the mountain and a very popular destination for those wishing to climb Mount Olympus. Enjoy a two hours tour of this picturesque village and experience a walk in the valley of Enipea on the low slopes of the mountain. Return in the afternoon around 7pm back to Thessaloniki full of great moments and memories.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Besides central located hotels, we offer pick up service also from Aristotelous, Galerious Arch, Corner West Saloon (Leoforos Vasileos Georgiou) and Everest (Prasina Fanaria).
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.