Mount Pilatus Photography Day Tour
Experience in a Private Tour, from May to November, five different modes of transport and one amazing mountain experience all in one day.
This is a day excursion taking first a boat trip, then a cogwheel railway, aerial cableway and last but not least a panorama gondola. At 2132 meters altitude (7000 feet’s) enjoy stunning views over Lake Lucerne and the Swiss Alps. Designed by a local professional photographer and alpine guide, It is guaranteed you will have a lot of amazing photography opportunities during this journey. We will take you to some of the best locations in Mount Pilatus with possibilities of easy hikes and gorgeous photo opportunities. All Camera skill levels are welcome.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional photographer – guide
- Professional Photography shooting on location
- Private on-line gallery
- 30 post processed images with professional photography software
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Photography equipment
- Transportation cost per person round trip from Lucerne (boat in 1st class, cogwheel train, dragon fly, gondolas and bus) CHF 120; children and Swiss Travel Pass CHF 60
- Entry/Admission - Lake Lucerne
- Entry/Admission - Pilatus Luzern
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Lucerne, Lucerne Switzerland
Depart from Lucerne on a 30 min. boat ride.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pilatus Luzern, Schlossweg 1, Kriens, Lucerne 6010 Switzerland
Take the cogwheel to Pilatus Kulm.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Torbogen Luzern, Bahnhofpl., 6003 Luzern, Switzerland
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Aditional info.
- Seasonal program changes:
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour price is per tour and not per person
- Travel Cost per person is not included: CHF 120 including Boat trip in 1st class, Cogwheel railway and Gondolas
- 50% off on travel costs with the Swiss Travel Pass
- Is this Tour for you?
- This tour is intended for amateur as well as serious photography enthusiasts with an interest to visit and photograph the beauty of the Swiss Alps together with its many traditions and culture . No prior expertise or experience in photography is necessary, as your photographer-guide will be there to assist you at every level. You may carry any camera – a simple aim-and-shoot or a DSLR. Travel enthusiasts who are not photographers but keen to experience the multiple facets of Switzerland can also benefit from the tour.
- Can I bring my non-photographer partner with me?
- Yes, you can. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland. Having a good time during the trip is as much on the agenda as photography is. Your partner will enjoy the journey with us.
- I am not a keen photographer. But I want to visit Switzerland. Can I still join?
- Yes. The answer is exactly the same as in the case of previous question. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland with a spectacular natural wonders, we witness the best Alpine Festivals during the whole year and always with the idea in mind of having long lasting memories in all our photo tours. For us fun is as much on the agenda as photography is!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.