Mount Rigi - The Queen of the Mountains - and Lucerne (Private Tour)
Do you want to enjoy a relaxing day in the mountains of central Switzerland? Do you want to experience the beauty of this country by several means of transportation (boat, cogwheel train, cable car)? Do you want to be surrounded by panoramic views all day and learn something about the charming town of Lucerne at the same time? Do you want to discover the City of Light and it`s surroundings? Then this is the right tour for you!
We depart from Zurich in the morning by private vehicle and make our first stop in Lucerne. Here we will change to a steamboat on the Lake Lucerne to reach Europe`s oldest cogwheel railway. Enjoy the ride by cogwheel train, which brings you to the top of Mount Rigi – the Queen of the Mountains. Some time at leisure to take pictures and time for lunch with a view!
Decent by cable and we continue to the charming city of Lucerne, where we will visit the cities highlights. Afterwards transfer back to Zurich with your private driver-guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat tickets Lake Lucerne
- Cable Car tickets Mount Rigi
- Private driver-guide from Zurich till Rapperswil
- Private transportation
- Cogwheel Tickets Mount Rigi
- Entry/Admission - Lake Lucerne
- Entry/Admission - Mt. Rigi
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Lucerne, Lucerne Switzerland
We will enjoy a relaxing boattrip on Lake Lucerne, with stunning views over the area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lucerne, Lucerne
Together with your tourguide, discover the City of Light, the famous wooden chapel bridge, the water tower and the Lion Monument. Learn about the history of the town, and today`s life in this gorgeous city.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mt. Rigi, Lucerne 6354 Switzerland
We will take the cogwheel train up to Mount Rigi and have some time on top of the Mountain to have lunch and enjoy the amazing views over the lakes and mountains. Afterwards we will take the cable car down.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can collect you anywhere in Zurich City, please just let us know where you wish to be picked up!Airports
- Zurich Airport, Zurich 8058 Switzerland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/30/2020 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.