Mount Seorak and Sokcho Customizable Private Tour
Make your own customized private tour and use your time efficiently in limited time in Seoul! Our Seoul local tour guide will take you to Mt. Seorak and Sokcho that you want to visit! There are many places though, you can discuss where to go and how much you want to spend time at the site! Itinerary is flexible! Plus you will have authentic local food in Mt Seorak or Sokcho like locals! Tour guide will introduce good local restaurants !
In this tour program, you will visit major Seoraksan National Park and the city of Sokcho near national park ! Included visit tour destination like Sinheungsa Temple, Gwongeumseong Fortress, See Mt.Seoraksan is by taking the Seorak Cable Car etc.
But this is just a suggestion plan for you. If there's other place you want to visit, you can change the itinerary! Since it is a private tour only for your group. Lunch is included which can be Grilled Fish Set Menu or Korean home style table or Stuffed Squid and Korean Sausage Sundae, Seafood etc.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Private Transportation(Seoul-sokcho)
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees as itinerary activities only and Cable car ticket
- Entry/Admission - Seoraksan National Park
- Entry/Admission - Sinheungsa Temple
- Entry/Admission - Biseondae Rocks
What's excluded :
- - 5 USD tip/per person a day
- - Food and drinks(unless specified)
- - Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Gwongeumseong Fortress
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seoraksan National Park, Sokcho, Gangwon-do South Korea
Seoraksan National Park is located in Gangwon area, up in the northeastern corner of South Korea. It listed by the South Korean government with UNESCO as a tentative World Heritage site. It takes around 3–4 hours to reach from Seoul. Then, get to the most popular entrance to Seoraksan national park in Sokcho. This entrance is called Sogongwon area in Seorakasan National Park where you can take a cable car to Gwongeumseong Fortress. You can just trek to Gwongeumseong Fortress
Your guide will take you to chicken soup restaurant near Sogonwon entrance. The soup is made of the Korean ginseng, garlic, ginger and green onions. Every bowl got their own chicken stuffed with rice, ginseng and mushrooms.
* The tour guild will suggest you trail options depending on the hiking level of participants on that day.
Suggested Itinerary :
Hotel pickup at 7:30 am
Proceed to Mt. Seorak in Sokcho
Take a cable car or climb up to Gwongeumseong Fortress(cable car is optional) and go back with cable car(20 mins)
Sinheungsa Temple: From here to Geumganggul(it takes around 2 hours)
Hike in Biseondae Rocks
Daepo port fishmarket or Naksansa Temple or Anmok beach cafe street
Head back down to Seoul
Drop-off hotel in Seoul
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sinheungsa Temple, 170, Seorak-dong, Sokcho, Gangwon-do 217-120 South Korea
When you go back to Songonwon area, Sinheungsa temple is Located only around 10 mins away from the entrance inside of Seoraksan National Park and accompanied by a large seated bronze Budda statue known as Jwabul.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gwongeumseong Fortress, Seorak-dong, Sokcho, Gangwon-do 217-120 South Korea
You can just trek to Gwongeumseong Fortress or If you don’t feel like getting sweaty, better to ride a cable car to get to the peak of the mountain. It’s located about 3 minutes away from the entrance. The ride itself is six minutes long and displays heavenly views of the park and the mountains. You will find colorful valley seen from the cable car.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Biseondae Rocks, 1091, Seoraksan-ro, Sokcho, Gangwon-do 24903 South Korea
you will see Biseondae Rocks, which is good hike for beginners who want to see stunning views. The hiking trail to Biseondae is one of the moderate tails you can take from the entrance area of Seoraksan National Park. The trail will be getting slightly rougher and uphill as you approached the Biseondae Rock. Or you will head to Geumganggul Cave. There is a small well with some natural spring water. You can dip your bottles in and top them up.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Daepo Port, Daepo-dong, Sokcho, Gangwon-do South Korea
Located on the southern most point of Sokcho are the many raw fish restaurants and dried fish shops of Daepohang Port. This bustling port has become one of the most popular tourist spots for those in search of the freshest raw fish restaurants.
At Daepohang Port, it is said that the Seoraksan Mountain and the East Sea are gifts from nature. The port is filled with raw fish restaurants and a live fish market containing eel, flatfish, flounder, yellowtail, and plethora of other high-end seafood. Furthermore, the abundance of local dishes that can be found lining the streets includes ojingeo sundae (Korean sausage in a squid) and gamja songpyeon (steamed rice cake with potato filling). For raw fish lovers that are in the Sokcho area, Daepohang Port is the place to be.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we can pickup and drop off service for any hotel in Seoul
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please add country code to your phone number at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Here Korea Travel