Mount Sinai & St.Catherine Monastery
Travel through the night to Mount Sinai to climb the mountain at night to see sunrise from atop Moses’ Mountain. Descent after dawm to visit one of the oldest Christian monasteries in the world, St. Catherine, built around the site of the Burning Bush.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes & service charge.
- Lunch meal at local restaurant
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. Catherine's Monastery, At the Foot of Mount Horeb, Saint Catherine Egypt
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to drive to St.Catheine, takes about 3 hours driving. Start climbing the Moses Mountain begins at 2:00 am and coming down at 7:00 am. Then proceed to visit St. Catherine Monastery which is considered one of the most famous monasteries in the world and it was dedicated to one of Alexander's rulers, Saint Catherine who was tortured to death for the sake of her new faith. You can Travel through by day to Mount Sinai to climb the mountain at day to see sunset from atop Moses' Mountain. Lunch at local resturant . Then back to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.