Mount St Helens Ape Cave Tour
You'll feel the temperature change as you walk inside a dark cavern with flashlights and headlamps. It takes about 1.5 hours to walk down and back the mile long tunnel. You'll also stroll above ground on a boardwalk and see cement tree stumps! (from the lava flow).
per adult from
What's included :
- Complimentary Personal Signature Water Bottle
- Knowledgeable Driver/Guide
- A boardwalk trail
- Entry/Admission - Cheryl's Northwest Tours
- Entry/Admission - Mount St. Helens Visitor Center
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cheryl's Northwest Tours, Seattle, WA 98119-2635
Visit a visitors center where you will see a film about the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens, then travel to the Ape Cave.
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Mount St. Helens Visitor Center, Hwy. 504, milepost 5, Castle Rock, WA 98611
Not only do you go to the Visitors Center, you also go to the Mount Saint Helens Ape Cave, underground, and the Trail of Two Forests where a lava flow covered the earth 2000 years ago.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all Seattle/Bellevue/Seatac/Tukwila hotels, the cruise terminals, and the Seattle Tacoma International Airport.Airports
- Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, 17801 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98158
- Pier 66 and Pier 91
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wear solid shoes, as the floor is uneven with obstacles. Jacket needed.
- NOTE: This tour is not available late fall through late spring due to snow.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.