Mount St. Helens Full Day Trip
Mt. Saint Helen's, is a national monument and active volcano. She is one of 5 Washington State volcanoes and it was May 18, 1980, when the eruption brought this quiet mountain to the world's attention. On your tour, you'll see the devastation caused by the 1980 eruption and the slow return of nature’s flora. A full day of adventure, you'll visit the Forest Learning Center, stop for lots of photo ops, and visit Johnston Ridge Visitor Center.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Complimentary non BPA signature water bottle
- Knowledgeable Driver/Guide
- Entry/Admission - Cheryl's Northwest Tours
- Entry/Admission - Johnston Ridge Observatory
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Box Lunch offered
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cheryl's Northwest Tours, Seattle, WA 98119-2635
A wonderful day trip to see nature at it's best and worst. The whole top of the mountain is gone.
Duration: 11 hours
Stop At: Johnston Ridge Observatory, 21500 Spirit Lake Highway, Toutle, WA 98649
See a movie about the eruption in 1980, and walk trails. Many fantastic view points.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all area hotels, including airport hotels and the Seatac airport, plus the cruise terminals and B&B.Airports
- Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, 17801 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98158
- Pier 66 and Pier 91
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- NOTE: This tour is not available late fall through late spring, as there is too much snow to drive through.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.