Mount Titlis excursion from Engelberg
Spectacular trip to the impressive glacier world on TITLIS.
Come and visit our year-round winter wonderland. Mount TITLIS is the only publicly accessible glacier in the area. Cast your gaze over the surrounding mountains and valleys, and enjoy the stunning panoramic view.
The new 8-seater gondola brings you from the Valley Station in Engelberg directly to the station Stand. From there you take the TITLIS ROTAIR, the world’s first revolving cable car, to the summit.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Visit to TITLIS Cliff Walk, TITLIS glacier cave and TITLIS glacier park.
- TITLIS Ice Flyer
- Entry/Admission - Mount Titlis
- Entry/Admission - Ice Flyer
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a CHF 5.00 parking fee per car and day, payable on spot
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Titlis, Poststrasse 3 Talstation, Engelberg 6390 Switzerland
Our new 8-seater cable car will transport you directly to the glacier world on TITLIS. Simply hop on at the TITLIS valley station in Engelberg and enjoy the comfy ride to 2450m asl. From there you take the TITLIS Rotair the world’s first revolving cable car, to the summit station.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ice Flyer, 6390 Engelberg, Switzerland
Jaw-dropping views into a fascinating glacier world
Be sure to cast your eyes down into the impressive glacier world below. The Ice Flyer chair lift sweeps you smoothly and safely over crisp, virgin snow fields and icy depths. Some of the crevasses are up to twenty metres deep. Only here on TITLIS can you expect such a fantastic glacier experience.
In the summer months, the Ice Flyer will fly you and your snow-loving friends from the mountain station to the TITLIS glacier park. And in winter, the chair lift will take you all the way up to the fantastic ski slopes on the summit.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Titlis Cliff Walk, Along the Cliff of Mount Titlis Swiss Alps, Engelberg 6390 Switzerland
3,041 metres above sea level. 500 metres off the ground. 150 heart-pounding steps. This is what awaits you on the TITLIS Cliff Walk, the spectacular suspension bridge high up on the summit.
To cross the bridge, you'll need nerves as strong as the steel cables from which it hangs.
On arriving at the summit, the route leads you through the glacier cave via an underground tunnel and on to the viewing platform at the south wall window. The suspension bridge stretches from here to the Ice Flyer glacier chair lift station. The TITLIS Cliff Walk is just one metre wide and over 100 metres long. The views into the abyss below are breathtaking!
The TITLIS Cliff Walk holds the record for being the highest suspension bridge in Europe.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Titlis Cliff Walk, 6390 Engelberg, Switzerland
Departure Time :11/1/2020 - 4/30/2021
5/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Take warm clothes with you
- Wear closed shoes as you are walking through the snow
- Please be aware that you are going up to 9,910 feet 3,020 meters) above sea level
- There are a few days a year when the cable car is closed due to strong wind. Please check our homepage www.titlis.ch
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.