Mount Toubkal 2-Day Climb From Marrakech
Join our 2 days toubkal trek from Marrakech in Morocco. It is one of the best seller trek in Morocco. You will explore the high atlas mountains on this two days climb to Mt Toubkal. Hike to Mount Toubkal (4167m), which is the highest summit in Morocco & in North Africa. The climb to the top is challenging, but it requires no mountaineering experience and the breathtaking views from the peak makes your effort worthwhile.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All meals during your 2 days trek + coffee and tea
- Experienced Mountain guide
- Accomodation in the toubkal refuge
- Hotel pick up and drop off
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
Day 1: : Marrakech – Imlil 1740m – Toubkal Refuge 3207m.
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Marrakech, and drive towards Imlil valley from where you will start the trek. Once you are met by the local team, you will set off trekking in the valley of Aït Mizane, towards the village of Aremd then the sanctuary of Sidi Chamarouch and the nearby waterfall. Continue on steep paths to the Toubkal refuge, where you will spend the night at a refuge. (4-5 hours of walking)
Day 2 : Refuge 3207m – Toubkal summit 4167m – refuge 3207m – Imlil 1740m – Marrakech.
Start the day early to reach the summit of Jbel Toubkal, the highest point in North Africa. Cross streams and make your way through the rocks. Join the plateau and take a break to enjoy the breathtaking views of the surrounding area including the plain of Marrakesh and the High Atlas in the north, and the Anti-Atlas and the Sahara to the south Once you reach the summit, gently start the way back to the bottom of the mountain and to Imlil, then to Marrakech. Around 10 to 12h walk + 1h30 drive.
• Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
• Mount Toubkal, Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.