Mount Toubkal Private 2-Day Climb From Marrakech
Trekking Toubkal Ascent 2 Days and 1 Night Climb the highest peak in Morocco & North Africa, jebel Toubkal or Mount Toubkal with its summit at 4167m, it is an adventure of life time, takes only 2 days & 65km away from Marrakech to Imlil valley (called small chamonix) the starting point of the trek. Trekking. Gazing at the High Atlas Mountains from afar--or even from eye level with Imlil as a base--cannot do your experience with the beautiful and exotic Moroccan landscapes justice. With countless guides, both private and group, available for expeditions, it is nearly not worth the trip to Imlil without the trek. And the pinnacle--both figuratively and literally--of High Andes hiking is the 13,670-foot peak of Mt. Toubkal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch × 2 - Dîner - breakfast - coffe and or Tea...
- Experienced Mountain Guide
- Mule To Carry Your Staff
- Overnight In Toubkal Refuge
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Travel Ansurance
- Day 1: Marrakech – Imlil – Nelter Refuge
You’ll be picked up at your hotel after breakfast and head off on the 90-minute drive to Imlil village. This is where you’ll meet the rest of the small team before embarking on a 5-6 hour trek to the small shelter under the top of Toubkal. In some places, the paths are quite steep and narrow, as you continue to rise through the secluded mountains. The route takes you through several passes before you arrive at the shelter where you can enjoy Berber hospitality and spend the night.
The first day's trek will involve walking for 5-6 hours and a climb of 1,500 metres (4,921 feet).
Day 2: Toubkal Refuge – Toubkal Summit – Imlil – Marrakech
On the second day, you’ll make the ascent to the highest point of the Maghreb. Note that this climb does not present any major difficulties. The last peak of Toubkal is wide and the climb is not as steep on the approach to the summit. Marvel at the cliffs that overlook the other side of Lake d'Ifni. After reaching the highest point in North Africa, you will descend to Imlil, where you’ll be picked up for the return trip to Marrakech.
The duration of the second day’s trek is approximately 8 hours.
• High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
• High Atlas Mountains Guide, High Atlas Mountains, Imlil 42152 Morocco
• Mount Toubkal, Morocco
• Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
• Marocain salad - soup - omelet
• Cheken tagine or bœuf, vigtarien, water or tea -
• Apple - banana - orange
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup, and drop-off offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.