Mount Tronador and the Black Glacier Day Tour
Visit spectacular Nahuel Huapi National Park where you will see such wonders such as Tronador, the highest mountain in the region, and the Black Glacier.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip transfers
- Spanish speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and Beverages
- National Park fee (USD 8)
- Optional Guide Gratuities
- Nature can be quite striking-especially in this part of the world. This very special tour takes you to experience the most beautiful parts of Nahuel Huapi National Park.
Visit forests, lakes, beaches, mountains and even waterfalls.You will also see the highest mountain in the area - Tronador, which rises 11,411 feet (3,478 meters) above sea level forming a natural boundary between Argentina and Chile.
The views from this high elevation are spectacular.
After pickup at your hotel in Bariloche we will head south to connect to the 258 national highway; along this route we will cross the Pampa de Huenuleu, eventually reaching lake Gutiérrez for breathtaking views and photo opportunities.
As the journey continues and the road forks we will take less traveled, heading down the gravel road to the Tronador. After passing through valleys and shady forests we will arrive at the Black Glacier, Ventisquero Negro. The glacier appears a striking black color despite being fed by a small river flowing from the spotless, white, Rio Manso Glacier, just several hundred feet higher, a top the mountain.
We will make a stop at the Tronador Mountain to see everything around, including the neighboring country Chile!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that there are some hotels in the city that are not included in our pickup routes. If your hotel is not included, we will contact you to inform you of the closest pick up location. We ask that you wait for the guide in the lobby of the hotel indicated
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.