Mount Vernon Estate & Arlington National Cemetery Private Tours.
Our professional tour guide will accompany your party to all of the major sites at Mount Vernon and explaining the history as well.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- bottled water
- Guided tours of Mt. Vernon & Arlington National Cemetery
- All Fees and Taxes
- Mt. Vernon Admission fees are included.
- Entry/Admission - George Washington's Mount Vernon
- Entry/Admission - Arlington National Cemetery
What's excluded :
- Tour gratuity
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: George Washington's Mount Vernon, 3200 Mount Vernon Memorial Highway, Mount Vernon, VA 22121
George Washington wrote, “ No estate in United America is more pleasantly situated than this....” You’ll visit George Washington's Estate and our experienced tour guide will accompany you to George Washington's Mansion, the Greenhouse, the Slave Quarters, George Washington's Family Tomb, the Farms, The 16-Sided Barn, and the Donald W. Reynolds Museum & Education Center as well.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Arlington National Cemetery, Entrance at Arlington Memorial Bridge, Arlington, VA 22211
Our professional tour guide will walk with you though Arlington National Cemetery and make stops at President Kennedy’s Gravesite, Changing of the guard and many other historical sites.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotels in Washington DC and Arlington Va as well.Airports
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport, Baltimore, MD 21240, USA
- Dulles Intl Airport, 1 Saarinen Cir, Dulles, VA 20166
- Ronald Reagan National Airport, 2401 Smith Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22202
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- To help reduce the spread of COVID-19 We will also provide hand sanitizer lotion and hand sanitizing wipes to travelers and staff on our tours as well.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.