Mount Vesuvius & Wine Tasting with Lunch Private Tour from Sorrento Coast
Visit Mount Vesuvius and experience Lacryma Christi Wines from Vesuvius with a typical local lunch in a Winery.
An English speaking driver will pick you up and drop off to your hotel in a comfortable private minivan.
Learn about the Mt Vesuvius Volcano visiting the National Park and Gran Cono at 1.281 mt where is possible to see the amazing landscape of Gulf of Naples and its islands.
Afterwards you will visit the most famous Winery of the Mount Vesuvius where you will have an exclusive wine tasting of Lacryma Christi DOP Organic Wines which is paired with a typical lunch of Mount Vesuvius area.
Cantina del Vesuvio is a winery owned by three generation of wine maker of the Russo Family and their limited production is sold exclusively at the winery.
Celiacs, vegetarians, and vegans special menu are available.
In the afternoon you can also choose to improve your tour visiting one site between Pompeii Ruins or Herculaneum (you can select one of them during the booking process).
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 5 Course Wine Tastings of Lacryma Christi DOC from Vesuvius
- English speaking driver
- Lunch - 3 course lunch with samples of local specialties from Vesuvius
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private Reserved Session on the terrace overlooking the gulf of Naples and Capri Island
- Tour Guided of Cantina del Vesuvio Winery
- Wine Vinegar and Olive Oil Tastings from Vesuvius
- Entry/Admission - Cantina del Vesuvio Russo Family Winery
What's excluded :
- Vesuvio National Park Tickets ( about 10€..)
- Entry/Admission - Vesuvius National Park
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
Vesuvius National Park is an Italian Park centered on the active volcano Vesuvius, southeast from Naples. The park covers an area of around 135 square kilometers and hosts 612 vegetable species and 227 wildlife ones.
You can visit the crater volcanic crater and take advance of the amazing view on the Gulf of Naples from its altitued of 1.281 m.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cantina del Vesuvio Russo Family Winery, Via Panoramica, 65, 80040 Trecase NA, Italy
This is an unforgettable Wine and Olive Oil tasting experience. Cantina del Vesuvio Winery combines the land and its traditions since three generations.
A member of the Russo Family will escort you a guided walk tour of the vineyards located on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius overlooking the Gulf of Naples with Peninsula of Sorrento, and Capri Island.
Afterwards, you’ll tour the winery where Lacryma Christi DOC is produced, and will end sitting down on the terrace for a wine tasting, paired with typical local specialties from this little corner of paradise on Mount Vesuvius.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompeii Ruins will be visited if the option is booked.
Pompeii was an ancient Roman city locatedon the slopes of Mount Vesuvius. Pompeii was buried under 4 to 6 m (13 to 20 ft) of volcanic ash and pumice in the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD 79.
Visit the fantastic Aracheoligcal Site of Pompeii on your own walking tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
Herculaneum Ruins will be visited if the option is booked.
Located in the shadow of Mount Vesuvius, Herculaneum was an ancient Roman town destroyed by volcanic pyroclastic flows in 79 AD.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and Drop-off are offered from Hotels, B&B, Ports and Train Stations.Airports
- Sorrento Airport, Sorrento Italy
- Port of Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.