Mountain activity climbing the Misti Volcano, by the easy route, Aguada Blanca
This is a beautiful experience, in the volcanoes of Southern Peru; We climb the Misti Volcano on the north route of Aguada Blanca, there is easier to climb, so we ensure a nice experience, with our Mountain Guides with UIAGM certification and their official credentials. Our vehicles are suitable and equipped to take them to the base of the mountain. This is a recommended experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tents and mats
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Does not include warm clothes, sleeping bag, good size backpack, suitable Trekking shoes.
This activity is of Adventure and consists of walking in 2 days through very beautiful landscapes in the National Reserve of Salinas and Aguada Blanca, to Climb VOLCÁN MISTI - RUTA AGUADA BLANCA 2019
DURATION: 02 Days and 01 night
1st Day: Arequipa- Very early pick up from the participants, travel in a suitable 4x4 vehicle, with the address of the Aguada Blanca Dam (4,250m / 3h), to the place where the trek begins, to the Monte Blanco Field ( 4,800m / 3h).
2nd Day: Campo Monte Blanco- Very early start of the ascent to the Summit (5,825 m / 6 to 7 h.), Visit of the crater, where there is fumarolic activity, the landscape of the summit is impressive. Return to the camp (1.30 hours), and then to the transport (1 hour), where the vehicles will take us to the city of Arequipa (2 ½ hours).
PERSONAL EQUIPMENT: Sleeping bag, comfortable and warm clothing, gloves, hat, sun hat, backpack to carry your belongings, sunglasses, suitable footwear for walking, water bottle (minimum 4.5 liters), canes, flashlight small and others that do not exceed in volume and weight.
• Volcan Misti, Ruta 682, s/n lies between the mountain Chachani and the volcano Pichu-Pichu, Arequipa 054 Peru
Departure Point :Calle Jerusalén 505, Arequipa 04001, Peru
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.