Mountain Bike adventure going to Machupicchu: 2 days tour, Cusco
These 2 Days are a fascinating adventure travelling by bike and living a unique experience in the Andes of Peru. Ride the bike through stunning landscapes and visit the Moray and the salt mines of the Maras over the mountains of the sacred valley; get to Machupicchu by train, sleep in Aguas Calientes and the next day go to Machupicchu.
The tour starts at 8:00 in the morning in the Cusco city. You will be picked up and dropped off at your hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- All cycling equipment (HARO BIKES all-terrain double suspension bicycle, helmet and gloves).
- Professional bilingual guide.
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- Entry/Admission - Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to the salt mines (US$4.00)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salinas de Maras, Carreta a Maras, Maras 08655 Peru
you will visit the more than 4000 little pools that compounds the famous Salinas of Maras, located in one of the mountain sites of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, that looks fascinating and very white in the middle of a colorful land.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Moray Valle Sagrado de los Incas, Maras 08655 Peru
You will visit Moray, agricultural terraces built in a circular shape during the fourteenth century by the Inca civilization, also known as the great Inca laboratory.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Machu Picchu, 08680, Peru
Very early in the morning you will go to Machupicchu the famous lost city of the Incas, accompanied by your expert guide, you will enjoy your visit and learn a lot about this wonderful place that is full of mysteries and enigmas. In the afternoon you will return to Cusco.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From all hotels in Cusco city and family home stays.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.