Mountain bike around Lake Titicaca
Discover the wonderful Lake Titicaca in a unique and fun way, riding your bike around this amazing place. Admire the beautiful landscapes of the Uros floating islands, and of the entire lake, with friendly people who still maintain their ancestral customs. Spend a great time, and get energized with our tour Mountain bike around Lake Titicaca.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transfers to and from the hotel
- First aid kit
- Support staff
- Mountain bike with front suspension
- Helmet and gloves
- Support transportation
What's excluded :
We will pick you up from the hotel, and go to the north of Puno around Lake Titicaca. After a short security briefing by our instructor guide, we will start our adventure by bike. We will take a little traveled route, with spectacular lake views, which takes us to Uros - Chulluni until we reach Viscachuni. In this area, we will take a well-deserved rest and a snack. We will return to the port of Puno, and will be transferred to your hotel.
• Lake Titicaca, 21000 Peru
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located downtown Puno hotels, or hotels located on the shores of Lake Titicaca
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- No experience needed
- Minimum 2 people
- This activity is not recommended for children 8 and younger
- You should bring comfortable clothes and shoes, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses
- Lake Titicaca has an average altitude of 3,800 m.a.s.l., so we recommend prior acclimatization for the excursion.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.