Mountain bike route through Mount Ulía
Escape the urban hustle, just 10 minutes from downtown, we will enter a luxurious setting, where vegetation and coast merge into the same path in a healthy and fun activity, perfect for that free half-day that you have in Donostia. On mountain bikes we climb Mount Ulia, without haste, but enjoying the spectacular views, we will take another very different perspective of San Sebastian.
Together with the Monte Ulia tour, we can organize guided routes in the mountains around Donostia-San Sebastián. The area surrounding the city is beautiful and perfect for mountain bike rides for the more experienced raiders. If you are in the area and have your own bike and equipment, we can arrange transportation and a comprehensive guide to the nearby trails you choose. For more information on the latter contact us.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monte Ulia, San Sebastian - Donostia Spain
Our accredited Guide will meet and join you at the Sanse Bikes store, passing through the Gros District and Zurriola beach, to climb Mount Ulia, where you will see the La Plata Lighthouse, medieval aqueducts, unique routes in nature with incredible views and the most monumental cliffs in Guipúzcoa, reaching the town of locals in the port of Pasaia, with a charming medieval style.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pasai Donibane, Calle San Juan, 20110 Pasajes Spain
they will see the town and its style
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Faro de la Plata, 20016 Pasajes Spain
we will see the lighthouse and its surroundings
Departure Point :Alameda del Blvd., 25, 20003 San Sebastián, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.