Mountain Bike Tour in the Cinque Terre
An intense sporty experience with great views for active people who would like to explore the hidden treasures of the Cinque Terre and it's surroundings while exercising. A full day tour with about 5 hours mountain biking taking you high above the Gulf of La Spezia, right into the heart of the National Park of the Cinque Terre.
Meet your MTB guide at La Spezia train station. Cycling on the road leading to Portovenere you will reach the little village of Campiglia with breathtaking views over the Gulf of Poets on one side and the sea of the Cinque Terre on the other side. Enjoy a tasty light lunch made of typical Ligurian snacks: focaccia, vegetable cakes, cheese! After this break, in about 1 hour cycling you reach Volastra in the middle of the Cinque Terre. You can rest a while before heading to Manarola where the tour ends. Total height difference: about 800 m. Length of the tour: about 35 km. The itinerary has no technical difficulties, but a good physical fitness is required.
per adult from
What's included :
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Portovenere, 19025, Porto Venere Italy
Portovenere, UNESCO world's heritage site, is a small town in Liguria not far from the city of La Spezia. It is famous for its beautiful places: old castle, houses, churches and picturesque islands with numerous caves.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Manarola, Manarola, Cinque Terre, Italian Riviera, Liguria
Manarola is the second village of the Cinque Terre coming from La Spezia. It can be easily recognized because of its setting, with dozens of lovely small houses clinging to the cliff that descends to the sea. Thanks to this, panoramic pictures of Manarola are often used on the covers of guide books to the Cinque Terre.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :La Spezia Centrale, Piazzale Medaglie d'Oro, 19122 La Spezia SP, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.