Mountain bike tour on the Portuguese Atlantic coast
The surrounding area of our camp offers itself as a huge playground with countless beautiful mountain bike trails. There are tours through the rustic hinterland past vineyards and olive groves. Other tours lead along narrow single trails along the cliffs and offer breathtaking views over the Atlantic. Many Secret Surfspots have already been discovered in this way. With our shuttle bus we also drive you to much higher mountains, which are perfect for unforgettable day trips. There you will also find developed downhill tracks and a bunch of challenging singletrack for every taste. In any case, you will get to know Portugal on all tours in a special way. We would like to introduce you to the country, the people and their culture. The athletic claim is not too short. A little adventure and adrenaline are always there.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- We rent our mountain bikes only in connection with a guided mountain bike tour.
Departure Point :Da Silva Surfcamp Portugal, Casal da Capela, R. Pôr do Sol No 21, 2530-077 Lourinhã, Portugal
Normally, the meeting point before the bike tours is in our bike camp. A pick up at the hotel or at the airport will be charged extra. The price depends on the distance. In the near vicinity (<5km) we pick up the participants for free.
AirportsLisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
OtherR. Pôr do Sol 21, 2530-056 Lourinhã, Portugal
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.