Mountain bike tour Sella Ronda Val Gardena (MTB)
Sella ronda tour through the Dolomites. A beautiful show with demanding routes and spectacular descents on the tracks of the Sella Ronda Hero. Departure from Selva di Val Gardena, using the cable cars to enjoy the dirt roads and singletracks to the fullest. Descents up to 850 meters in altitude along the Passo Sella to be tackled with great concentration and respect.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Cableway tickets
- Accident insurance
What's excluded :
- Mountain-bike rental (if necessary)
- Helmet and technical clothing
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gardena Pass, 39048, Selva di Val Gardena Italy
We use the Dantercepies cable car and the actual tour begins downhill towards Passo Gardena on a dirt road and then in a singletrail towards Colfosco.
Pass By: Corvara in Badia, Corvara in Badia, Province of South Tyrol, Trentino-Alto Adige
The subsequent descent takes us to Corvara where we take the next plant for Col Alto. After a very short descent using the chair lift, you arrive at the Bioch refuge from where a demanding stretch of ups and downs begins which leads us to the Pralongia refuge. The views are breathtaking. After a short steep descent you reach the Marmotta refuge.
Pass By: Passo di Campolongo, Livinallongo del Col di Lana, 32020, Belluno Italy
A technical stretch begins along the high road towards Passo Campolongo. Then down steeply down to Arabba. Here you take the cable car to Porta Vescovo in front of a fantastic panorama: the Marmolada glacier. From there you can also admire the artificial lake of Fedaia.
Pass By: Passo Pordoi, Italy
Down then towards the pordo Pordoi initially on dirt and then in singletrail. We go down for the lunch break in the hut and then go up to the Pordoi. Here the difficult begins, 850 meters in altitude along the descent of the Sella ronda to be faced with great concentration and respect. Under the White Wolf, pay attention to another difficult passage that preludes the quiet descent to Canazei.
Pass By: Passo Sella, Selva di Val Gardena Italy
Take the Col Rodella cableway that leads to p.so Sella. We remain enraptured by the grandeur of the Sassolungo. We are almost at the end of the last super trail towards Selva and after having faced a last demanding stretch of 60 meters. The quiet descent with arrival in Selva.
Departure Point :39048 Selva di Val Gardena BZ, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2020 - 10/21/2021
Friday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.