Mountain bike tour Vejer de la frontera
A 60 kilometer tour that starts on the top of the mountain at a small village La Muela.We begin the morning 10:00 with a meet and greet and a cup off coffee at our glamping , we have facilitiys to chance the clothes and prepair for the trip (shower and toilets available). We go direction Conil downhill through forest and fields, close to conil we follow the coast line direction El Palmar and zahora than a clim direction Barbate we follow the cliffs from Barbate with views over the atlantic when we arrive in Barbate we take a drink and peddle further trough the nature park brena to a small village San Ambrosio than back to the coast and the last kilometers climbing back to La Muela where our host made a late lunch. The start is around 10:30 in La muela and finish around 17:00 in La Muela.
The tour is inclusive bike, helmet and a lunch andalusian style.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Punto de Informacion Parque Natural La Brena Y Marimas del Barbate, Puerto Deportivo de Barbate, s/n Parque Natural La Brena y Marismas del Barbate, 11160, Barbate Spain
From the Barbate area to Caños de Meca and inland towards Vejer de la Frontera there is one of the smallest nature parks in Andalusia with some 5,000 hectares, the Breña y Marismas del Barbate Nature Park. It contains five different ecosystems: marine, cliff, pine grove, marshland and dunes. Special mention should be made of the stunning Tajo de Barbate. It is more than 100 metres high and is the most famous area of cliffs on the Atlantic coast of Andalusia.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up in a scale of 20 km from Zahora for free , more than 20 km we will ask a fee
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.