Mountain Bike Tour with Coffee Tasting in Antioquia's Beautiful Landscapes
This mountain bike tour will connect you with nature, riding through forgotten and beautiful roads with nature, viewpoints, tunnels, waterfalls, animals and houses in the middle of the mountain, will make this an experience you will never forget. If you can ride a bycicle you can do this tour
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Cold Beer
- Snacks - Ice cream
- Brunch - Ice cream
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Medellin, Medellin, Antioquia Department
We will pick you up at your place at 8h in the morning. We are moving to the south of Medellin to a coffee region full of mountains. During the ride we will give you a banana and the ride there it is about 50 minutes.
Stop At: Camilo C. Restrepo, Amaga, Amagá, Antioquia, Colombia
In this little town we will stop to drink a delicious coffee, eat a local energy snack and get prepared to start the bike mountain experience with all the indications of security.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Los Palomos, Fredonia, Antioquia, Colombia
The entire tour is in a forgotten road in the montains, in which 100 years ago, was the railway that transport all the coffee of this coffee region to Medellin. The tour go through coffee farms, waterfalls, forgotten bridges and amazing view points. We go from a town called Camilo C to the town called Palomos. In the middle of the route, the guide provide typical food, beer in front of a waterfall where the travelers can refresh themselves to continue the tour. Almost all the road is going down and flats tracks so if a person can ride a bike, can do this experience.
At the end of the ride where we arrived to Los Palomos, the guide provides ice cream to enjoy in the way back to Medellin.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at your hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.