Mountain Biking Adventure in High Atlas
We will start from Imlil valley to Tamatert Pass where we will have a panoramic view.
Ride bikes along the way of the Imnan Valley.
You will get close to the local people and their culture and traditions.
Dropped off at Asni town and transfer to Marrakesh.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - A picnic lunch will be served with soda/tea/ or juice
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- tip for the team
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Adventure Tours Morocco, Derb Dabachi, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
there is no doubt that the Atlas Mountains has got a lot to offer to all kind of people, this is why I will host an experience of mountain bike around two valleys.
We will pick you up from your accommodation in Marrakesh at around 9:00, we will drive along way to Imlil (1740 M), where we will start our adventure as soon as you are ready for it. At the beginning it is a little bit difficult as we are going to ride the bike uphills till Tamatert Pass (2279 M), where we will have Berber Tea at the pass. Then, we will continue our way in a soft road to Imnan Valley, passing by Tachdirt, Ouanskra, Tamgist and Ikiss villages.
At Arg village we will have Picnic Lunch near to the river of Imnan, after that we will ride our bike downhill, passing by Imsker to Asni village where we will meet the driver and route back to Marrakesh.
Departure Point :Argana, Jamâa el-fnna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
if your location is accessible by car we can offer to pick up from your accommodation.if your location is far away from the big square we can arrange a starting point that is close to you.Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.