Mountain Biking Arenal Volcano Rugged Trail with River Crossing to Monteverde
Experience what's considered the best route to mountain bike in Costa Rica. You'll ride on trails that run through farmlands, close to the jungle and along the base of mountains and hills -- this Arenal Volcano mountain bike tour helps you explore Costa Rica's diverse natural environment.
Start your unforgettable voyage in our NEW Pedal & Paddle Adventure Store in the small town of El Foforos.
Explore The best gravel road that stretches 24 km in total. This is an excellent opportunity to challenge your limits by crossing the Caño Negro River and different streams towards Rio Chiquito, you'll be surprised by the beautiful landscapes.
There will always be a support vehicle nearby giving you farther assistants throughout this amazing outdoor activity.
Make this dirt road mountain biking trail a perfect sport for people of all ages and all skill levels including athletic backgrounds.
After a day full of adventure and a delicious snack, we’ll be taking you directly to Monteverde.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Picnic Lunch
- Snacks - Tropical Fruits
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer
- Use of bicycle
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Arenal, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos Costa Rica
Come explore the countryside as you pedal by the extraordinary scenery of the Arenal Volcano to Monteverde! Costa Rica is famous for mountain biking because of its beautiful scenery and variety of trails. Padal around Lake Arenal and cross rivers on your way to Monteverde.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We have an extra transport charge for hotels outside of our normal pick-up zone.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Ask about our "Pure Private - Pura Vida" upgrades to make your tour completely PRIVATE. We also have locally-handmade, 3-ply fabric masks and plastic masks for sale. Let us know if there is anything we can assist with for making your travels as safe & comfortable as possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.