Mountain Biking in Southern Marin
Mountain Bike Fundamental Sessions will give you the core skills to get out on your bike tackling basic trails with confidence. Depending upon your interests, we may also cover basic bike maintenance including how to change a flat tire. Following the session you will see an immediate improvement in your riding and a boost in confidence. This Session is designed for beginner and intermediate riders.
**If you and your party do not have a bike, please reach out to us and we can get you rentals.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Mountain Biking Tour
What's excluded :
- Use of bicycle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marin County, Marin County, California
The trails will take you through local mountain areas and open views. Depending on the trail you may see the coast, the East Bay, and even the Golden Gate Bridge.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Tam Bikes, 357 Miller Ave, Mill Valley, CA 94941, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.